We are now in a Constitutional Crisis America has just voted for a Manchurian Candidate
So, the election is over. For many Americans, the result is one of our worst nightmares. President Barack Obama. A lot of my friends are constantly telling me to suck it up, get over it, just deal with it. But I will NOT 'just deal with it'. I, like many other Americans, will never support Barack Obama.
Well it seems if anyone disagrees with Obama's policies, they will be labeled a racist. This is just a fabulous way to protect Obama from criticism. But why don't you explain to me how I can support someone who I disagree with in matters that matter so much to me such as:
~I am for protecting the life of a baby. - Obama is for allowing full term abortions. ~The killing of a baby because of inconvenience to the mother is not something that should be paid for by tax payers dollars. - Obama supports my tax dollars going to the killing of human life. ~Regardless if it helps or hurts the economy, I do not believe in redistribution of wealth. - Obama believes he is Robin Hood and he should be able to decide how much you make and who should get your money. .
Not everyone believes that we need to sit down, shut up, and love our president. Some people, like myself and many members of this community believe that its the people who make this country great, not the government. And, that it is the job of the people who actually have enough sense to think independently, to make sure the government does not go above and beyond what it was created to do. So many Americans do not even know their basic rights. Many Americans blindly follow based on popular opinion and without even knowing the politicians principles or beliefs. We are the other Amerians, who believe in what is right, not what is popular.
1). This is obviously an Anti-Obama community. People with other views are welcome to join, but please realize that the majority of people responding will be Anti-Obama, or at least not a big fan of him.
2) Any Racist remarks will not be allowed. If you hate Obama because of his race, this is not the place to discuss that. I will not tolerate racist remarks in any form or fashion.
3) If you want to post more than 2 images, use a LJ cut.
4) If you want to post articles, please post a link to the page where the article is found.
5) Promoting other, related, and interesting communities is fine. Once. Promoting them every day is not. And don't be surprised if I turn around and promote Obama_Revolt in YOUR community :)
6) Trolls will be banned from the community. Trolling is neither cute nor a good use of your time, find another hobby.
7) We have open membership for a reason. Anyone can join. You can debate or discuss your own ideas here. Even if you are a fan of Obama. BUT, no nasty, snarky, or rude comments directed to members here. Please, realize that we are all entitled to our opinion. That's one of the great things about America, the right to believe and say whatever you feel.
8) Off Topic is ok, in moderation. Intro posts are not required, but you may introduce yourself.